Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Introducing...

We thought it might be time to introduce ourselves to all of you. Some of the library staff members have been here awhile...and we have a couple of new folk. So we are going to use the blog to tell you a little about ourselves.

I am Eileen Kopren, Public Services Librarian. What does a Public Services Librarian do, you ask? My primary responsibilities include library instruction, supervision of all circulation activities including student employees and reference work. This is my 34th year at Stoxen Library...and, yes, I do love my job! During my time here, the library has evolved and changed in numerous ways.
I am a DSU grad and proud of it! I have a Masters in Library Science from George Peabody College at Vanderbilt University.

Outside of my job responsibilities I enjoy walking and reading (what else would you expect a librarian to say!). I also sing in a church choir and play in a handbell choir.


No comments:

Post a Comment