Thursday, January 22, 2009

Yet one more staff member!



I am Rita Ennen and privileged to be the Director of Library Services. I came to DSU in 2001 as Technical Services Librarian. I still love Dickinson and serving students at DSU. In addition to general management, I also handle all of the library's magazine and journal subscriptions, assist with collection development of audiovisual materials, and serve as systems librarian for Aleph (our integrated library system software). I am currently serving as local arrangements chair for the next North Dakota Library Association conference to be held in Dickinson Sept. 27-29, 2009.

When I'm not working I enjoy music and drama events with/for my children. (Next play at the high school is Ramshackle Inn a comedy/mystery Feb. 27 - Mar. 1.) I enjoy reading (sci fi is favorite!), playing piano for worship at my church and camping and gardening in the summer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment