Thursday, January 08, 2009

Becky Needham

My name is Becky Needham and I am a library assistant/evening supervisor. The assistant part of my job title means I help with various tasks such as interlibrary loans, reserve items and my favorite part, helping to process all of the new materials the library receives. My evening supervisor duties involve watching over the library and all that takes place in it on Sundays and Monday thru Thursday nights. I have a degree in geology from UND and I taught my first geology lab last semester and will be teaching another one this semester.


Outside of work I enjoy the outdoors with my husband, Brock and our dog Radar. I like to take pictures with my digital camera, but by no means consider myself a photographer. Brock and I also like to hang out with our friends and play the game Rock Band.




No comments:

Post a Comment