Tuesday, February 03, 2009

The Newest...


My name is Keri Youngstrand and my title is Library Associate. Basically, my duties include helping with Interlibrary Loan and processing new books as well as various other tasks. I started in this position on January 2, 2009, which makes me the newest. I have an English degree from Jamestown College with a minor in music. Prior to beginning this position, I worked as an Assistant Cashier at Dakota Western Bank in Bowman, ND. I live on a farmstead north-east of Amidon with my husband, Jason, and our two children, Trent and Logan. We have ten cows, four horses, a dog, and more jackrabbits than I can count. In my spare time, I enjoy reading, baking, crocheting, singing, and spending time with my boys. I am the Sunday School Superintendent at Lebanon Lutheran in Amidon and a member of the Slope County Fairboard. Recently, I have learned to play the guitar and begun teaching piano again.

No comments:

Post a Comment